Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hit the Gym, Fatty!

I keed, I keed. I'm not calling you Fatty! :)
This is actually the name of my iTunes playlist that keeps me going at the gym! I read a suggestion on Pinterest that said to make a 45 minute playlist, and keep moving until the music stops! Wellll, I wanted to take it just a wee further :) I wanted to go a full hour! So my gym playlist is 59.6 minutes long! (close enough, right?) I love music. And I love songs that make me wanna DANCE and MOVE! Trust me, if I were the only one inhabiting the gym every morning at 9am, I'd bust a move on that treadmill! haha So here I am to share my gym playlist with you! Enjoy :)


photo courtesy of freerangestock.com


HIT THE GYM, FATTY!

1. Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend (Remix) Ft. Lil' Mama (3:29)
2. Big Sean - Dance (Ass) (Remix) Ft. Nicki Minaj (3:41)
3. Crizzly - Snap Back Swag (Crizzly Remix) (4:51)
4. David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On (3:20)
5. Far East Movement - Like A G6 (Remix) (3:50)
6. Freak Nasty - Da' Dip (4:07)
7. HelloGoodbye - Touchdown Turnaround (3:03)
8. Jock James - Whoop There It Is (3:43)
9. Ke$ha - Cannibal (3:14)
10. LMFAO - I'm Sexy and I Know it (3:20)
11. Skrillex - Rock N' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain) (4:44)
12. Snoop Dogg & David Guetta - Sweat (David Guetta Remix) (3:16)
13. System of a Down - Bounce (1:54)
14. Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow (3:42)
15. YC - Racks on Racks (4:39)
16. Zedd - Shave It (4:51)

So, what's on your gym playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment