Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[FIRST] What I Ate Wednesday

Have any of you ever been over to Peas and Crayons? It's becoming one of my favorite blogs to visit. :) Well on P&C they do a cute little thing called What I Ate Wednesday! You post a blog on Wednesdays with pictures of a day's worth of eats! It's popular with this community to take pictures of Monday or Tuesday's meals and post them on Wednesday. So here are my Tuesday eats on What I Ate Wednesday.



Delicious! Now today is Ash Wednesday. I am giving up red meat (looking to give up all meat, but we'll see), and an hour a day of technology! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

What are you giving up for Lent this year?

4 comments:

  1. ohmygosh giving up an hour a day of technology is genius! I should really get on that -- maybe even 2 hours considering how addicted I am ;)

    Happy 1st ever wiaw!!!!! Hope you're having a blast! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm spending too much quality time with my computer and not enough with my steam mop. lol I figure giving up an hour a day will keep me focused on important things I need to do around my house and spending time with friends/family. :)

      Delete
  2. wow, yeah an hour of technology would be hard to give up for sure! well...and for me red meat too. i love the occasional hamburger! good luck and happy first WIAW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely LOVE steak.. but I always just feel so gross and bogged down after eating red meat.

      Delete