Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Busy Bee

I promise I haven't forgotten about my blog again. I tend to make a habit of updating for a week and then forgetting for a few months.

Not this time, I swear.

I am fully aware of how many days have passed since my last post, but I have just been SOOO busy lately that I haven't had a chance to sit down and write a proper post. This is one of those "Don't-hate-me, I-promise-I'll-post-soon" posts. As most of you know Brent is deploying VERY soon, so every spare moment I have is being spent with him. :)

But here are a few things you have to look forward to:
  • Recent eats (including some gnarly looking, but rather DELICIOUS smoothies.)
  • A couple new recipes.
  • Beginning a BeachBody workout program.
  • Favorite new bloggers.
  • Deployment posts and care package pictures.
  • Mindless babble and pictures.
So I hope you're all having a wonderful week and staying warm!

1 comment: