Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Motivational Monday!

Hey everyone! How are ya'll this Monday? I woke up this morning feeling recharged, refreshed and ready to tackle the day! As I type this, I am about to continue cleaning, and then bake up a batch of Carrot Cake protein bars (more on this later). I just wanted to share a little motivation. I try to stay on point every day and find motivation everywhere. But there's just something about Mondays, isn't there? I often find myself fighting with the snooze button and dreading Monday. So let's make this an opportunity! Let's start off our week right with some motivation to power us through the week! Here are some pictures I found on Pinterest, as well as some songs that pump me up! Enjoy :)





^ Mmmm. I'll be right there, Ryan. ^
Hubba Hubba.



If you don't know about Kelsey and her story, you can read more about it here!
She's all about clean eating. What an inspiration!


And then here's a picture for the not so faint of heart:
oops ;)


And here's some music to pump ya up!

Snap Back Swag Remix by Crizzly!

Rock N Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain) by Skrillex

Drive By by Train

Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes

Shave It by Zedd

Those are the songs and pictures that get me pumped and ready to tackle a new day! I know, quite a mix. lol

So tell me, what songs make you wanna move?

No comments:

Post a Comment