Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

{WIAW} Recent Eats

Hey ya'll,
I'm participating in What I Ate Wednesday! I don't even know how long it's been.. Because it's been so long, I was not consistent with taking pictures yesterday. So I thought I'd just post some of the highlights from the past week. And yes, all of these pictures are from Instagram.. ;)

If you don't know what WIAW is all about, go here to learn more about it.




Lots of Salad..
Edamame sprinkled with Tony Chachere's! Phew! That had a kick to it.

Delicious chocolate banana coffee protein shakes


Frozen spinach cubes for green smoothies.

and LOTS of coffee to stay nice and warm. <3 td="td">



It's been nice getting back into the swing of eating relatively healthy. I still have changes to make and a long way to go, but I'm getting there. I have an incredibly supportive husband who encourages me to eat the right foods.You can see my full daily food log on MyFitnessPal. I would love to see you on there: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/quinntendo

So there you have it, WIAW for the week of Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families and that you are all staying warm and toasty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment